There is limited space so please book early. We strongly encourage registration to avoid difficulty in finding sleeping arrangements. We don’t want to turn anyone away, but please do not expect to find space if you do not register.
Camp fees are as follow:
- $200/adult and $125/child (between 5 and 12 years old).
- Fees include meals and sleeping in a basic cabin.
- Families with 5 individuals or more can call for a family discount.
- $150/ adult and $100.00/child (between 5 and 12 years old).
- Fees do NOT include sleeping on camp site.
- Fees includes meals offered at camp
First come, first served, so please register ASAP.
Check-in is on Friday, June 23rd at 5:00 p.m. and check-out is on Sunday, July 2nd.
Cabins include 4 cot-sized wooden beds. Please bring your own bedding (mattresses & cot tents).
Our camp features daily Islamic lessons for both adults and children. There will be nightly campfires with Anasheed (Islamic Chants.)
There will also be some park activities at an additional cost if you choose to participate. The park offers fishing, hiking, a beach, and lake swimming.
There are many local supermarkets, drug stores, and gas stations around the camp site.
And as always, our main intention is to attend this camp to learn Islamic knowledge for the sake of Allah and then have some fun in shaa’Allah.